Traditional Ibizan treasure in Sant Jordi
E&V ID 700
We find this traditional Ibizan treasure on the high side of Sant Jordi with easy access to the road between Sant Josep and Ibiza town. It is a charming historical house, more than 500 years old, updated to offer the best of modern living but keeping its genuine local spirit.
Set in the countryside, surrounded by farm lands, nature and mountains, the property is easily identified by its antique defense tower, known as the Cas Orvais tower. The whole complex, showing samples of its ancient origins in every corner, offers a romantic yet sophisticated atmosphere.
Inside, the fresh pavements and thick walls ensure the perfect summer comfort temperature. Pieces of traditional furniture, linen and decorations, including farming tools and vases, contribute excelently to create the charming country atmosphere.
Outside, a beautiful pool, surrounded by sun beds, its chill-out, porch and terraces invite guests to enjoy the magnificent Ibizan summer outdoors.
- Lovely top floor terrace with sea view
- 4 double bedrooms (2 en suite), all air conditioned
- 3 modern bathrooms
- A top floor living rooms (one of which can be the fifth bedroom as
equipped with bed sofa and all the commodities)
- A main living room at the entrance of the house with a big
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Chill out porch by the main living area
- Covered rustic dining salon by the pool
- A newly built big swimming pool
- Sun bathing area around the pool with several sunbeds
- Private parking space for several cars
- Genuine Ibizan “finca” (country house), catalogued as historical site
- Quiet location but close to the island’s most celebrated attractions
- Excelent access to all best services on the island as supermarkets and specialized shops
- Great outdoors facilities ensuring privacy guests
- Family friendly features with farm animals and safe surroundings for kids to enjoy
- Touristic license application nr. 2016003830
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Outdoor Chill Out Area
- Espresso Machine
- Private Car Parking
- Safe Deposit Box
- Laundry Facilities
- Child Friendly
- Baby Cot / Highchair
- Country View
This beautiful country house is located right on a valley that follows the road between ibiza’s capital town (locally known as “Vila”) and the village of Sant Josep. Less than 5 minutes from the property we find some of the best grocery shops and supermarkets on the island while the airport is just 10 minutes away by car.
From Sant Josep road we have easy access to the beaches and attractions of the south of Ibiza. Apart of the capital town, with all its services, restaurants and port, it is also easy to reach all the different coves and beaches that visitors while find while following the southern coastline. From Playa den Bossa, and its long sand beach to the rocky coves facing sunset, there are options for all tastes.